- Created and managed the largest and longest-running consumer promotion in the trading card industry from 2000-present
- The Player of the Day retail promotion was launched to promote NFL trading cards in 2000 and then also offered for NHL trading card collectors from 2013-15 and then NBA Trading Collectors since 2016. In 2017 the NBA Player of the Day program was expanded to more than 100 hobby shops in China and Taiwan.
- The program includes a retail promotion and series of special events hosted at 450-600 hobby shops nationwide, plus a national sweepstakes
- The initiative has increase sales of NFL player trading cards, generated excitement for the category, and improved the relationship between the leagues and Panini with the independent hobby shops
- Agency creates all promotional material; manages registration and fulfillment, conducts the national sweepstakes, stages player autograph appearances at hobby shops and creates and manages the website
- The program was voted by hobby retailers as the industry’s Best Licensor Promotion. In post-event evaluations completed by hobby shops the program received a 95% approval rating in nearly every category
- Each year one grand prize winner gets to “spend a day” with a players. Participating players have included: Shaquille O’Neal, Antonio Brown, Patrick Mahomes, Nazir Kadri, Karl-Anthony Towns and many more.
LEARN MORE AT: www.PaniniPOD.com