Agency provided pre-event and on-site public relations services to promote New York City’s largest rail jam snowboarding competition held in February 2007 and 2008 in Union Square.
- Pre-event publicity including calendar listings and New York City guides
- Managed the media credentials process for more than 50 media outlets annually
- Secured live remotes and news coverage by prominent NYC media outlets including; CW11 Morning News, WABC, WCBS, Fox 5, NY1 and more. Print media coverage included features and photos in The NY Times, NY Daily News, The Journal News, Metro and numerous NYC weekly and alternative newspapers
- Produced a B-roll package that aired on numerous national media outlets including CNN, ESPN and Reuters
- Provided on-site management and coordination for all media