HAIER ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- Worked in partnership with PSP Sports and the College Sports Information Directors Association of America to create a sponsorship package for deserving college student-athletes.
- The Haier Achievement Award, conducted from 2014-2016 honored student-athletes from all sports for overcoming a variety of challenges including injury, illness or other personal struggles to excel on the field and/or in the classroom.
- Agency managed all aspects of the program including the establishment of a website, the nomination process with CoSIDA members, presentations to the honored student-athletes, and a vote to select the honorees.
- Secured former Baylor college basketball standout Isaiah Austin as the program spokesperson
- Coordinated New York City media tours to generate national exposure for the programs and drive nominations. Among the dozens of media placements were feature interviews on: MSNBC, Fox Business Network, ESPN, Sports Illustrated, The Players’ Tribune, Huffington Post, Dime Magazine, USA Today and many more.
LEARN MORE AT: www.HaierAchievementAward.com