- Worked in partnership with PSP Sports, the College Sports Information Director’s Association of America; the Fiesta Bowl, Associated Press and the Mayo Clinic to introduce a new awards program in 2018 honoring college football players who made a comeback in 2018 from injury, illness or other personal struggles. More than 30 college football players were honored and $30,000 was donated to scholarship funds.
- Agency managed all aspects of the program including the establishment of a website and social media presence, the nomination process with CoSDA members and the voting process between Associated Press and CoSIDA.
- Managed all public relations for the program which generated more than 750 million impressions via more than 800 newspaper and online articles.
- Coordinated a media tour with program spokesperson Chad Pennington – and 2-time NFL Comeback Player of the Year Award winner – that generated media exposure via NFL Network, ESPN, WFAN Radio, Sports Illustrated, NY Post, Sirius Radio, SNY TV and many other national outlets.
- Coordinated an event in conjunction with the Fiesta Bowl to honor the three national award winners on-field at the Fiesta Bowl.
LEARN MORE AT: www.Comeback-Player.com