- Retained in 2013 by the Official Equipment Donation partner of Little League Baseball and MLB to generate publicity and awareness for the non-profits Hurricane Sandy inspired equipment donations in the NY/NJ markets. The organization implemented its largest donation program ever by providing more than $250,000 worth of equipment to 22 Little League Baseball programs in NY and NJ.
- Staged PR media events in a variety of impacted communities (Long Island, Staten Island, The Rockaways and The Jersey Shore) to raise awareness for Pitch In For Baseball and inspire consumers to donate funds and equipment to help the organization.
- Leveraged PIFB President and former MLB All-Star Roy Smalley for national media opportunities.
- Generated dozens of media placements including: NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams; the New York Times, Staten Island Advance; Philadelphia Inquirer/Daily News; WFAN-AM; MLB Network; Fox Sports; WCBS-TV and many more.
- Continued working with PIFB after the Hurricane Sandy donations to promote the non-profit’s work with the Philadelphia Public Schools; the Tornadoes in Moore, OK; Antelope Valley (CA) LLB; the Little League Baseball World Series; and others.
LEARN MORE AT: www.PIFB.org